If you are a parent, student, educator or youth leader, we invite you to get involved and join loveisrespect during the month of February:
- Feb. 8: “Love is Respect, Online and Off!” Twitter chat at 6:30 p.m. CT. Cohosted by That’s Not Cool! Follow #teendvchat to join.
- Feb. 13-17: Respect Week! Download the Respect Week Guide on loveisrespect’s Teen DV Month page for event and activity ideas.
- Feb. 14: On Valentine’s Day, we wear #orange4love! Let everyone know you’ll be wearing orange on the Facebook event page, and be sure to share your picture on social media!
- Feb. 15: ”Let’s Talk About Respect + Sex, Baby” Twitter chat at 7 p.m. CT. Follow #teendvchat to join.
- Feb. 17: National Respect Announcement. Join the Thunderclap and help spread the message that everyone deserves a healthy relationship!
- Feb. 23: Join loveisrespect’s webinar, “Teens Helping Teens: Empowering Young People to Support Each Other” at 3:30 p.m. CT. During this webinar, aimed at adult allies (educators, parents, programs, organizations), they’ll be discussing tips and strategies for empowering young people to support one another. Register here.